5 Tips to Prepare Kids for the First Day of Preschool
Are you getting ready to send your child off to daycare or pre-school for the first time? Sometimes this change can be just as nerve-wracking for parents as it is for children. Here are 5 easy tips to help you get your little one off to a good start!
1. Do not bring your child with you as you check out your school options.
2. Introduce the concept of school to your child.
3. Bring your child for a visit before their first day of school.
4. When they start school, let them bring a comfort object from home.
5. Expect some growing pains!